Built in three sections in 1922, 1928 and 1962. Its 86,000 square feet substantially increased Crosspoint’s capacity, providing space for 30 new offices and a current residential capacity of 95.
Built in 1905 and purchased in 1983. It has 5800 square feet and has a capacity for 29 residents
Built in 1973 and was purchased in 1992. It has 10,749 square feet and has a capacity for 48 residents.
Built in 1910 and donated by the Myra Stafford Pryor Charitable Trust in 1967. It has 4700 square feet and has a capacity for 15 residents.
The Austin-Cullum Outpatient Center moved to The Summit in 2011, where services are provided for those experiencing mental health and/or substance use disorders.